Big Data Developer
Grandata is looking for outstanding data developers with solid experience in designing and implementing fault-tolerant and scalable pipelines for diverse data sources using a wide range of technologies in order to give value to our customers.
As a part of Grandata’s big data team, you will build the infrastructure, write the algorithms and give shape to the raw data in order for our analysts and scientists to easily retrieve the needed data for their evaluations and experiments.Your goal will be to bring solutions to daily process terabytes of mobile phone, web navigation and customer service data. You should be excited to implement scalable pipelines in order to produce simple aggregations as well as recommendation systems, in batch and in near real time.
Grandata has been developing significant wealth of knowledge in the field of social network analysis and graph mining, and using it to extract information and solve complex business problems which provide our clients with valuable competitive edges.
- Hadoop ecosystem technologies (preferably Apache Spark).
- Solid database knowledge, SQL and NoSQL.
- Data cleaning and munging abilities.
- Distributed computing experience (batch and real time).
- Unix/Linux environments and shell scripting.
- Programming and algorithms.
- Good at working with different programming languages (at least one of the following: Scala, Java or Python).
- Programming languages: Scala and Python.
- Functional programming expertise.
- Highly adaptable to changes.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience on designing and of large processing system using Hadoop ecosystem.
- Machine learning algorithms.