Grandata is looking for great Data Scientists to develop machine learning algorithms over very large graphs.
We are looking for rigorous professionals, who can tackle end-to-end data challenges, from understanding customer needs, through data collection and massaging, to the effective communication of results.
We foster and devote extensive time to collaborate with renowned research international institutions like MIT, INRIA (France), City College of New York, among others.
Grandata has been developing significant wealth of knowledge in the field of social network analysis and graph mining, and using it to extract information and solve complex business problems which provide our clients with valuable competitive edges.
- Machine learning working experience
- Python: Notebooks, Numpy, Scikit, Pandas
- Team working skills are essential to thrive at Grandata.
- Willingness to learn a lot, turn that learning into business results and share knowledge with the team
- Graph mining experience
- Handling and visualisation of large data sets
- Completed PhD or MSc