Grandata is looking for backend developers to join our product team in Buenos Aires, Argentina
If you enjoy creating APIs, designing microservices and interacting with different data sources you will love this job.
We are interested in multifaceted people with strong background in algorithmic challenges, architectural design problems and dealing with large volumes of data.
Your role as part of our product team will be to create the infrastructure that connects different areas of the company: data processing, information visualization and business analysis.
- Implement robust, performant and scalable services that will be integrated both with the web interface and with other batch processes.
- Generate connections with new data sources (campaign managers, app tracking, social networks, etc).
- Maintain our platform and core services.
- Optimize code and database queries to process in timely manner.
- Work in a collaborative and multidisciplinary team of software engineers, data scientists, marketing and product owners.
- Experience in design and implementation of APIs.
- Solid knowledge in databases and SQL.
- Strong knowledge on computer science fundamentals
- Experience in functional programming.
- Unix / Linux environment and Shell scripting.
Nice to have
- Experience in Scala and Play framework.
- Continuous integration tools.
- Experience in the development of microservices and distributed systems (preferably Akka).
- Experience with container tools (preferably Docker)
- Intermediate English communication skills
- Passion for solving business problems with technology.
- Good software engineering practices.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- The opportunity of working on projects involving cutting technologies
- The opportunity of presenting your work on different workshops
- An entrepreneurial and scientific environment with a competitive salary
- Work-related travel opportunities
- Online or presential trainings according with your career plan
- Coffee, fruits and a fridge full of drinks.
- Performance-based annual bonus.
- English classes at the office.
- Free lunch all fridays.
- Mac laptops.
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Three weeks holidays from day one.
Vicente López, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Grandata is a San Francisco-based company that develops products that sit at the intersection of artificial intelligence, data, and privacy. The company operates in markets globally and has a development office in Argentina.
We create trusted universal data monetization platforms that maximize value for both individuals and companies
Our advanced research in Human Dynamics (the application of "big data" to social relationships and human behavior) helps enterprise customers identify market trends and predict customer actions.
Our new blockchain-based, decentralized data marketplace, Wibson, enables individuals to securely and anonymously sell their validated private information in a trusted environment.